Updated by Aphex Product Team
This Aphex Support Policy ("Support Policy") accompanies the Aphex Subscription Terms of Service, (the "Agreement") entered into between you ("Customer") and Aphex. Capitalised terms used in this Support Policy that are not defined herein have the meanings given to them in the Agreement.
Aphex offers support services for the Service ("Support") in accordance with the following terms:
- Support Hours. Support is provided between 8am and 5pm, 5 days per week in active support regions. Active Support regions are;
- United Kingdom
- Incident Submission and Customer Cooperation. Customer may report errors or abnormal behavior of the Service ("Incidents") by contacting Aphex via the Aphex Messenger or via email at email@example.com. Customer will provide information and cooperation to Aphex as reasonably required for Aphex to provide Support. This includes, without limitation, providing the following information to Aphex regarding the Incident:
- Aspects of the Service that are unavailable or not functioning correctly
- Incident's impact on users
- Start time of Incident
- List of steps to reproduce Incident
- Relevant log files or data
- Wording of any error message
- Incident Response. Aphex's Support personnel will assign a priority level ("Priority Level") to each Incident and seek to provide responses in accordance with the table below.
Target Response Times
Operation of the Service is critically affected (not responding to requests or serving content) for a large number of users; no workaround available.
Service is responding and functional but performance is degraded, and/or Incident has potentially severe impact on operation of the Service for multiple users.
Non-critical issue; no significant impact on performance of the Service but user experience may be affected.
- Exclusions. Aphex will have no obligation to provide Support to the extent an Incident arises from: (a) use of the Service by Customer in a manner not authorized in the Agreement or the applicable Documentation; (b) general Internet problems, force majeure events or other factors outside of Aphex's reasonable control; (c) Customer's equipment, software, network connections or other infrastructure; or (d) third party systems, acts or omissions.