Updated by Carlos Carvalho
It's super important for projects to share plans, keeping the whole team in the loop.
At Aphex, we like to buck the trend on a few things. When it comes to sharing plans, let's face it... no one likes a PDF. We all have our own preference when it comes to columns, filters, views. That's why we introduced the capability to share digital plans.
Each week the team will build and publish a plan, which can be communicated out to the entire project. If a plan is shared with you (You lucky thing), you will receive a 'Magic Link'. This link will grant you guest access to that particular published version. The next steps are simple:
- Open the link and enter your name and email
- Patiently wait for an email to arrive (Check your spam!) and click the link
- Voila! You're in. Simple... right?
So... What next? Here's a few key tips to get you going;
- Navigate - Move around the Gantt by either scrolling, clicking and dragging the page, or with two fingers on your trackpad.
- Add columns - Hit the column picker (The 📖 icon just above the activity names!)
- Filter - Pick a date range or utilise the filter (Top right hand side of the page)
- Inspect - Double click on any bar to deep-dive into the details